Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Finally a few new posts!

I sat down Sunday night to finally update my blog (after much grief from a certain someone...you know who you are) and I got my background changed when Alyssa started crying and then Dallin started crying. This started probably one of the worst nights of my mommy life! Josh went in to find both of them throwing up, we thought no big deal isolated event, got them bathed and changed and it happened again and again about every 30min for 8hours. Somewhere in this time Kaylee woke up and said Dad I threw up in my bed and then we started in with her where she continued for almost 12 hours! At first this was comical, and then it turned into exhaustion. Kaylee and Alyssa did not go to sleep until about 8:30 the next morning! About 10:30 the next morning Josh told me he wasn't feeling well, he had caught the bug! So I spent Monday, washing load after load of Laundry and cleaning up kid after kid after kid. By Tuesday everyone has started to feel better, but yup, you guessed it, I caught the bug, thankfully for me I didn't get it as bad as everyone else.

So now that everyone is doing better and I have probably disgusted you all with the horrors of my house I will post some fun things we have done over the past couple of weeks!

2 comments:

The Heaton's said...

so addendum to the blog..."thankfully i (amy) didn't get it (the bug) as bad..." i guess you spoke too soon! we hope you get feeling better soon.

Jeri Call said...

Hey Amy, It's Jeri..

I found your blog through Steph's. I didn't even know she had a baby! Crazy. It is weird how grown up we all are now!

I feel for you. My family got the bug too. It started in Arizona when we went to see my husband's brother's family for Thanksgiving. Our little Hannah got it. It was a long car ride home (12 hours with a baby throwing up! Then once we were home Austin and Aaron got it. Luckily I never got it, but I did laundry for 3 days straight.