I think we were seeing double!!!!!!!
Today was our Mother's of Multiples Halloween Party, everywhere we looked we saw double. Kaylee had a great time playing the carnival games. Her favorite two games were fishing and catching rubber duckies in a net. I worked a shift at the Cake Walk, there were some determined little kids who wanted to win a plate of goodies. Dallin and Alyssa got to eat their first brownies. they loved them! I now need to wash every one's costumes before Halloween!




2 comments:
Yea! I am so excited you've been sucked into the blog world! It's such a convenient way to keep in touch with each other. You only have to post one thing and then the people who want to can check it out! I love it! I'll be checking your blog out lots, because I love you and miss you tons! Those kids are adorable - you are a brave woman! Love ya!
Monica (mandmmayhem.blogspot.com)
Hey Amy! Love the costumes! Your kids are so adorable! Blogging is so much fun, you're gonna love it!
(r-twins from TS)
Post a Comment