Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I caught a "Big Guy"

A few weeks back we went to Apple Hill. We all had so much fun but, I think Kaylee had the best time ever! First she was able to ride in Grandma and Grandpa Yellow Balls car, then ride a pony and her favorite thing was going fishing!! We brought her fishing pole, put the bait on and got it in the water, she was having so much fun until....she saw the fish on her line! We blinked our eyes and she was gone, she ran up the hill soooo fast trying to get away from the fish. Guess who was left holding the fish...you guessed it Me!!! (Grandpa and I had to hang on tight to Kaylee so she wouldn't run away!)
Now when you ask her about her fish she will tell you she caught a "Big Guy".

1 comment:

The Heaton's said...

i can just picture the events! i will have to ask Kaylee what kind of fish caught next time I talk to her! Post some pics too!