Monday, March 22, 2010

A face only a mother could love!

Saturday morning Dallin woke up with a little bit of a rash on his face, by the afternoon his whole face had polka dots as kaylee calls them. By Sunday they worse and this morning he woke up with his eyes swollen shut and his whole face was one big rash. He looked horrible! I took him to the Dr this morning and she said he has seasonal allergies, so instead of getting the normal runny nose, itchy eyes response his whole face looks like he was in a fight. His face looked so bad at the Dr's office, a mother took one look at his face and moved her baby behind her so Dallin could not possible contaminate him with his icky rash. At least he is too young to be self conscious. So here he is after the Zyrtec, looking so, so much better, I really wish I took a picture this morning.






1 comment:

Deb said...

He still looks adorable! darn those nasty allergies...:(