Sunday, June 7, 2009

Words of Wisdom from a 4yr old


Kaylee: "Mom I can't clean my room, it's too messy, can you help?"
Me: "You go start then I will come help"
Kaylee: "It's too hard!"

5min later

Kaylee: Hand on hip... "Mom, sometimes when you think you can't do it... you just need to stop...and think about it...and think you can do it... and then you CAN do it!
Isn't that right?!?! Come see my room it's clean!"

.................................................................................................................

Alyssa: "I can't see my eyes, turn the light on!"
Josh: What?!?!
Kaylee: "Alyssa! Your head is taller then your neck, and your head is on your neck, and your eyes are on your head that's why you can't see them!"

I am so glad we got that straightened out!
.....................................................................................................................

2 comments:

Becca said...

Kids are so cute. It's moments like those that remind us why we put up with the smart mouth talk the other times :)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Kaylee is so adorable. You're so lucky to have such a smart little girl.